In this solo intro episode I introduce myself and the work that I do.
Things I cover:
- How I worked through my own ancestral trauma and how that affected my own creative work.
- The themes in my paintings and drawings.
- What I will be speaking about with my guests in episodes to come.
- How I work with others to help them to alchemise their own stories and find the courage to make the creative work that is calling to them.
- How you can do this too!
- At the end of the episode there is a guided meditation which you can follow along with, to begin to find the answers within yourself to questions you may have about the creative work that is calling you.
- A bit about my creativity cafe membership for creatives which launches in October 2023.
To view Perienne's artwork and find out about the Creativity Cafe membership; an online space with community, accountability and art sessions for creatives, see the links below.
The Creativity Cafe
If you are enjoying the podcast you can
support the show or message Perienne here.
Subscribe and leave a review on itunes
Subscribe and leave a review on spotify