Some of the things covered in this episode:
- A creative practice as a way of navigating life, particularly when it’s challenging.
- The vulnerability of putting creative work out into the world and dealing with criticism.
- Leandra coming out as a poet on this podcast! She reads some of her powerful poems out loud for us.
- Lessons in boundaries from the blackthorn tree.
- Where we might hand our power over and how we can take it back.
- Our creative life force energy and how this begins in the body.
- At the end Leandra takes us through a beautiful meditation to help us to access our inner wisdom.
- To find out more about Leandra’s work: visit www.flyingcloud.life.
To view Perienne's artwork and find out about the Creativity Cafe membership; an online space with community, accountability and art sessions for creatives, visit her website.
Please subscribe to be updated when new episodes come out and leave us a rating and review on itunes. Thank you!